Have you caught up with the development of Mid-Autumn Festival 2021 but? That is making black sugar pearl mooncakes – one other “variant” of black sugar pearls.
Mid-Autumn Festival 2021 shouldn’t be unhappy with black sugar pearl mooncakes
Making mooncakes at house is a development that many individuals assist within the Mid-Autumn Festival 2021. In addition to conventional baked muffins and sticky rice muffins, social networks are additionally “buzzing” methods to make mooncakes with multi-layered components. extra trendy kind. In explicit, black sugar pearl mooncakes have gotten a “fever” of kitchen lovers.
How to make black sugar pearl mooncakes – sizzling development for Mid-Autumn Festival 2021
– 150g of black sugar
– 200g black pearl
– 100ml whipping cream
– 20g sugar
– 50g of fats powder
– 150g cake sugar water
– 200g inexperienced bean paste
– 2 items of cheddar cheese
– 20g cooking oil
– 250g flour
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
– Make the crust: Put 250g of flour, 150g of baking sugar, 20g of cooking oil, 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a big bowl, combine properly till the dough is mixed right into a clean, elastic mass.
– Making the cake:
- Boil a pot of water, add 200g of black pearls and boil. When the pearls are ripe, clear and tender, take them out and soak them with 150g of black sugar.
- Put 100ml whipping cream, 20g sugar, 50g fats powder into the pot, stir properly.
- Add 2 items of cheddar cheese, hold stirring.
- Divide 5 components of black sugar pearls into molds, cowl with whipping cream combination and place within the freezer for 3 hours.
- Divide the inexperienced bean paste and the crust into 5 components.
- Use your fingers to flatten the mung bean paste, add the black sugar pearl ice cream and canopy. The kernel presently has a mass of about 55-60g.
- Flatten the crust, put the filling within the center, then cowl, spherical.
- Brush slightly cooking oil into the mould, put the cake in, use your fingers to press firmly to create a sample for the cake.
- Add 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of recent milk with out sugar, ½ teaspoon of sesame oil, 1ml of honey and stir to make the combination to unfold on the cake when baking.
- Preheat oven to 180 levels Celsius for five minutes.
- Place the cake within the oven for the primary time at 180 levels Celsius for quarter-hour or till the cake turns opaque.
- Take the cake out, spray water on the cake and let it cool.
- Use a brush to brush a skinny layer of egg combination on the floor of the cake. Put the cake into the oven for a second time at 165 levels Celsius for 7 minutes to finish.
Hope you “catch the trend” of the Mid-Autumn Festival 2021 efficiently with this cake recipe.
Photo supply: Tram Anh