For those that prefer to eat snacks however are afraid to go to the kitchen, the next solution to make fried fish balls from porridge will likely be very helpful, particularly on days of isolation at dwelling.
Make fried fish balls from porridge bundle sounds “myth”, however this recipe has been examined and profitable by the net group. Please check with the next.
Ingredients for making fried fish balls from congee
- 1 pack of porridge
- 1 rooster egg
- 30g flour (relying on how sticky the fish balls are)
- Dried chili powder and scallions in the event you like
Steps to make fried fish balls from congee
– Mix porridge, spices and a patch of water. You intention on the water stage in order that the dough has a sure consistency and firmness
– Add flour and blend properly. You can add about 2 tablespoons of flour to the above combination for a short time. Adding lots of dough will make the combination thick and troublesome to form and it’s best to make use of much less firstly.
– Add eggs, onions, paprika and blend once more. When the dough is even and easy, roll the ball and fry it.
Source: Tiktok @huyentran_77
> Read the newest information right now