Back using the newest episode of “Run BTS!”, the BTS boys encourage kimchi culture by using their influence in the ideal way.
Run BTS is BTS’s reality variety series, just re-broadcast with a new episode on June 15. On this app, BTS members can play mind games, crafts, cooking, and flower arranging. This is considered one of the useful and appealing programs because it not only gives viewers a better understanding of the global famous boy band, but also gives audiences useful knowledge.
Particularly in episode 142 of this series, BTS’ advertising of kimchi culture associated with Korea became a hot topic on social networks, Knet (the community of individuals with particular interest in the Korean entertainment sector ) spent lots of compliments to those golden boys of Big Hit.
Specifically, the special guest of incident 142 is the renowned chef Baek Jongwon. Under the advice of Chef Baek, the BTS members split into two groups to prepare traditional kimchi dishes like green onion kimchi, pickled kimchi, sujebi (Korean-style noodle soup) and black bean paste noodles.
As a boy band with a high number of fans around the world, BTS has contributed to bringing the image of Korea’s iconic kimchi dish into the world. Not only the approach of RUN BTS It can also be favorable, close and contemporary, giving audiences a more particular view of their significance and attachment of kimchi into Korean meals.
This is also a commendable stage in Koreans: From dramas, reality shows, songs, etc. ), all of them incorporate and embed specific cultural elements concerning cuisine, lifestyle, and fashion. . . of his country.
In the episode ‘RUN BTS!’ Previously, 7 boys used to display their skills in making kimchi. This content was reused in the most recent episode but still has a positive impact, demonstrating that BTS and the team have carefully prepared, smart in addition to skillful performance.
Some remarks from the Knet community reveal how powerful the boys are in boosting Korean civilization:
– I’m a fan of different musicians, but looking at BTS like this, I need to admit they’re amazing and proud!
– How many groups have done that? Wearing hanbok, performing Gyeongbokgung palace, making kimchi… and a lot more.
– It is obviously welcome that Koreans present Korean civilization to the world.
– That’s great. I’m more proud because this group has all Korean members!!!
– Bangtan is remarkable. They are using their influence very well.
– I’m not a fan of this group (do not hate or like them, I like different genres of music), but when I see them having such a great effect, I think they’re amazing and I’m thankful for them. that.
– There are countless Bangtan fans around the world who’ll be watching this, it is amazing that they market kimchi in such a excellent way.
Detailed video here: