Update the latest price of seafood in the COVID-19 season today in Nha Trang City. The price of one-day squid increased slightly from 350,000 VND/kg to 400,000 VND/kg
Price of seafood in Nha Trang city on May 29:
Update table seafood prices During the COVID-19 season for your reference:
+ One-sun squid (size 4) slightly increased price compared to last week, from 350,000 VND/kg to 400,000 VND/kg.
+ Squid from fish leaves remains at the same price from 380,000 to 450,000 VND/kg
In addition, the price of other seafood is currently at the price of the epidemic season as follows:
+ Oysters: 200,000 VND/kg
+ Scallops: 150,000 VND/kg
+ Nail snail: 140,000 VND/kg
+ Sea urchin: 12,000 – 15,000 VND/head
The selling price of fish is also unchanged:
+ 1 sun mackerel price 250,000 VND/kg
+ One day buffalo tongue fish costs 150,000 VND/kg
+ One sun croaker costs 200,000 VND/kg
+ 1 sun pit fish costs 200,000 VND/kg
+ 1 sun rays cost 220,000 VND/kg
+ Chisel fish costs 200,000 VND/kg
+ Tuna roe with melon stripe price 100,000 VND/kg
+ Tuna roe costs 130,000 VND/kg
Tell you how to cook delicious and delicious cobia fish sour soup
– Cobia: 2 fish about 500g
– Tomatoes: 2
– Aroma: fruit½
– Okra: 5 fruits
– Along the mosquito net: 1 tree
– Price: 100g
– Sour tamarind: 50g
– Onion, cilantro, cilantro
– Spices: salt, pepper, fish sauce, monosodium glutamate, sugar, seasoning seeds.
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Cobia bought, you proceed to clean the fish, remove the intestines, cut off the tail and fins, then bring the fish to soak in rice water or ginger wine for 5 to 10 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly with cold water.
– Then cut the fish into thin slices and marinate with a little salt, sweet foam, pepper, minced chili and mix well for about 15 minutes for the fish meat to infuse the spices.
– Tomatoes washed, cut into wedges, peeled and chopped.
– Peel off the skin along the net, cut it diagonally, remove the head and tail, cut into small pieces.
– Onions, cilantro, cilantro, washed and chopped.– Sour tamarind pickled the seeds to get the juice.
Step 2: Implement
– Connect to the stove with a little cooking oil, wait for the oil to boil, then add minced onions, garlic, and chili peppers and sauté them until fragrant. Then put the water in the pot with the sour tamarind juice and close the lid.
– When the water in the pot has boiled, add the cobia and continue to cook, when the fish is just cooked, you will add aroma, and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
– Then you add okra and nettle. Pay attention along the mosquito net and okra very quickly, so you put it in later and don’t cook it for too long because it will be soft, not delicious and have an unsightly pale yellow color.
– Finally, you put the bean sprouts in the pot to taste and then turn off the stove.
Scoop the soup into a bowl and add some scallions, cilantro, and cilantro and you’ve got a delicious bowl of cobia sourdough soup.
The piece of white cobia, the soft, fatty, sweet fish meat mingles with the sweet, sour, and spicy taste that makes you ecstatic.
Wish you success with this delicious sea fish sour soup!