Some opinions and data from specialists and main models on the seminar “Conditions to reopen safe flights” on the morning of October 8 organized by Traffic newspaper.
Vo Huy Cuong (Deputy Director of the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam) mentioned that after the Ministry of Transport despatched paperwork to the provinces and cities for feedback on the re-establishment plan, Mr. Regarding transport, 16 localities disagreed (Hanoi, Hai Phong, Gia Lai), Quang Ninh and Quang Ngai alone had no opinion.
Mr. Nguyen Quoc Ky (Chairman of Vietravel Airlines) steered that with the intention to regularly restore the economic system, visitors should first be opened. Otherwise, financial commerce and regional exchanges will face difficulties. He mentioned that if the closure continued, it might contradict the aim of vaccination.
Ms. Nguyen Nga (Deputy Editor-in-Chief of Traffic Newspaper and chair of the seminar) raised two points that:
- On October 3, the Ministry of Health issued a regulation to open the door for folks to get sufficient vaccines mixed with a 7-day residence isolation – is that this open and handy for passengers?
- In addition, the primary part of retailer opening doesn’t return for 10 days, however after October 15, many localities injected the 2nd dose vaccine over 30%, how ought to the following 2 phases be adjusted?
Faced with this query, Mr. Vo Huy Cuong mentioned that the shop opening should not return slowly. After 10 days of opening, will probably be reviewed and re-evaluated to complement and modify.
He mentioned that after consulting the Ministry of Health, many options have been proposed, together with medical isolation on the airport. 10 days after the calculation, it’s doable to loosen up the gap and add extra topics to take part within the flight. He additionally famous that out of a complete of 385 flights/day opening in part 1, solely in case the provinces open on the identical time, not all of them go to Hanoi.
Wen Cuong mentioned that the primary part “doesn’t need to be discussed much, because many people really need to return to reintegrate into normal life”.
Many individuals are nonetheless involved about flying safely
Ms. Nga continued to boost the query that the reopening of secure flight routes is taken into account an excellent signal for the economic system, however many individuals are nonetheless involved concerning the illness, particularly in closed areas and many individuals resembling flight cabins. .
In this regard, Vo Huy Cuong raised the next three factors:
- In the case of Patient 17 coming back from the UK, there have been additionally another sufferers on that flight, so there isn’t any foundation to evaluate it as neighborhood cross-infection.
- Following the every day report of the aviation business, solely acquired a report of a case of cross-infection within the quarantine space of Vietnam Airlines by flight attendants. The case was prosecuted.
- The variety of infections associated to Vietnamese flight attendants on flights from Europe, Romania and Russia has no foundation to substantiate that there’s an infection of flight attendants on the flight, as a result of the flight attendants nonetheless produce other actions. different actions exterior after flight hours.
Mr. Huy Cuong mentioned that if an an infection happens associated to a flight, it’s utterly doable to right away hint primarily based on passenger data, flight quantity, variety of seats…
Sharing the identical opinion with Mr. Vo Huy Cuong, Mr. Trinh Hong Quang (Vice General Director of Vietnam Airlines) affirmed that “travel by air is the safest in the context of the Covid-19 epidemic”.
He mentioned, all airways have met the epidemic prevention and management necessities of the Government, in addition to of worldwide aviation organizations and the nations that passengers are touring to. As for Vietnam Airlines, he mentioned that the airline was rated as a 5-star airline by Skytrax by way of illness prevention – this affirms that the aviation business usually is able to offering the most secure flights.
Nguyen Manh Quan (Deputy General Director of Bamboo Airways) mentioned that via many rescue flights, business combo flights, and vaccine transport flights, there have been no instances of an infection within the crew and flight attendants.
According to Mr. Nguyen Quoc Phuong (Deputy General Director of ACV), all workers in any respect 21 airports haven’t been contaminated from flights. In addition to complying with the laws of the Ministry of Health, ACV additionally repeatedly disinfects on the station and the passenger contact space. He affirmed that touring by air is the most secure.
Regarding airfares, Mr. Vo Huy Cuong mentioned that there might be no sudden improve in ticket costs, however authorities and airways will calculate, so the ticket value might be “diversified”.
At the tip of the seminar, Ms. Nguyen Nga expressed her hope that within the coming time there could be a consensus in consciousness and actions to have the ability to reopen transport usually and flights particularly.
Guests collaborating within the seminar Conditions for reopening secure flights
1. Deputy Director of the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam Vo Huy Cuong
2. Chairman of Vietravel Airlines Nguyen Quoc Ky
3. Bamboo Airways Deputy General Director Nguyen Manh Quan
4. Deputy General Director of Vietnam Airlines Trinh Hong Quang
5. Deputy General Director of ACV Nguyen Quoc Phuong
6. Vietjet Commercial Director Nguyen Bac Toan
7. Senior Advisor of the Center for Emergency Response to Public Health Events Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tran Dac Phu
8. Head of Culture and Information Department of Phu Quoc City Tran Van Tho
9. Head of Urban Management Department of Phu Quoc City Vo Van Si
10. Director of Phu Yen Department of Transport Nguyen Phuong Dong
11. Deputy Director of Binh Dinh Department of Transport Le Anh Tuan