New Year’s Eve worship is an indispensable ritual on each thirtieth New Year’s evening, the second to begin a brand new 12 months and ship off the outdated 12 months with all sincerity.
1. What date is New Year’s Eve 2022?
New Year’s Eve of the Lunar New Year of the Year of the Tiger 2022 takes place at 0:00 on February 1, 2022 of the photo voltaic calendar. That is, the evening of January 31, 2022 is the evening of the thirtieth New Year.
The which means of the exodus ceremony (New Year’s Eve)
New Year’s Eve is the time to switch from the outdated 12 months to the brand new 12 months – an vital time, when heaven and earth harmonize, yin and yang mix in order that the whole lot bursts with new life.
New Year’s Eve comes with the which means of banishing evil spirits, demons, all evil issues within the outdated 12 months and bringing good luck and success to the brand new 12 months. This is taken into account a time of relaxation, a time to shake off worries, an evening of silence and spirituality.
2. New Year’s Eve choices embrace what?
The New Year’s Eve worshiping ceremony consists of two ceremonies: outside worshiping ceremony and indoor worshiping ceremony. Each worshiping ceremony could have its personal New Year’s Eve providing tray.
Outdoor New Year’s Eve Ceremony
The outside New Year’s Eve worshiping ceremony known as the worshiping ceremony for the previous king who controls the outdated 12 months (the god answerable for caring for the folks and governing the decrease world) of the outdated 12 months and welcomes the brand new man again. The outside New Year’s Eve providing consists of:
– 1 entire boiled flower rooster with flag crest, beak with rose flower, 1 plate of sticky rice gac (or banh chung)
– 1 tray of 5 fruits
– Areca berries, betel leaves
– 1 plate of salt
– 1 plate of rice
– Incense, lamp
New Year’s Eve ceremony in the home
The New Year’s Eve worshiping ceremony in the home is the worshiping ceremony of Tho Cong, the god who governs the home. Indoor New Year’s Eve choices much like outside New Year’s Eve choices embrace:
– Fruit tray
– Perfume, flowers
– Confectionery, Tet jam
– Chung cake
– Spring rolls / spring rolls or hen, sticky rice gac.
3. Notes when making New Year’s Eve choices
– Basically you want incense, lamps, tea, rice salt, fruit, sticky rice, banh chung…
– Do not look within the mirror on New Year’s Eve due to the traditional perception that it might probably see ghosts and make the entire 12 months unfortunate.
– On New Year’s Eve, relations must get alongside, keep away from quarrels, increase their voices to one another, keep away from breaking issues…
– After performing the New Year’s Eve ceremony outside to welcome the brand new Hanh Hanh mandarin and see off the outdated Hanh Hanh mandarin, the brand new home-owner will carry out the New Year’s Eve worship ceremony indoors.
Hope these ideas have helped readers ease their worries on this New Year’s Eve. Wishing readers a robust, affluent and wholesome Year of the Tiger.