Making curly hair with a cloth towel believed it was just a funny joke, who expected the result to be beyond imagination. What’s the purpose of spending money in a hair salon ?
Curly hair is always the dream of many women. But having to sit for hours, exposed to so many substances, and of course using plenty of heat will damage the hair will certainly make many women discouraged. So is there a way to curl hair as beautiful as a salon without damaging the hair? Youtuber Jessica Vu will show to you the way you can curl your hair with a towel, but the results are amazing.
Curl hair using a cloth towel — The result is “very and so”
Surely many women, when they hear how to make curly hair with pillowcases, will deny it and do not believe it. There’s no manner hair may curl without using heat! But lately, on many beauty forum bands, there’s a stir about how to make curly hair without using chemicals and heat.
Specifically, a lot of women have used the trick of creating fake curls using pillowcases or cloth towels. Here’s how you are going to use a pillowcase or a towel to place up your hair and give it a volume. This method doesn’t damage the hair whatsoever and makes the hair curled. So how can you curl your hair with a pillowcase/towel?
Youtuber Jessica Vu shows how to make curly hair with a towel
Because there was no pillow case, YouTuber Jessica Vu used a very long scarf. In addition to long towels, pillowcases, you may use a number of different tools such as pillowcases, towels… Or items made from long fabric. Note the length of the scarf has to be twice the amount of your hair. Specifically, the measures to make curly hair with beautiful towels are as follows:
- Step 1: Put the scarf on your head in a horizontal position so the center of the towel will lie on the hairline. Then take a little hair at the maximum position on the mind to curl with the towel.
- Step 2: You take a little hair in the bottom to keep on rolling to the towel. You should split hair sections of equal depth to create the most gorgeous curls.
- Step 3: When rolling the complete length of your hair, turn the curly hair slightly so they have a moderate tightness. And you put them up and continue for around 4-5 hours. It is ideal to leave it immediately for best results.
- Step 4: Gently remove the towel out of your hair.
- Step 5: You can spray glue to keep the hair more shiny and beautiful.
This method is extremely straightforward and any woman can do it. With a way to moisturize your hair with a pillowcase / cloth towel can allow you to have a gorgeous bouncy hair that’s extremely safe.